Tuesday 27 November 2012

Me and Jamie's Song

About a month ago Jamie and I made a song, we have no idea what the song is called, but we do know that is about me coming to the school and Jamie showing me around.

Hope you enjoy it, the tune is Want U Back by Cher Lloyd

Hey my name is Amelia May,
and I'm really lost today,
could someone show me my way, way, way.       
Yeah                                        

Hey my name is Jamie aya,
apparently you've lost your way,
just tell me where you need to go,go,go
Yeah

I've been here for four whole years,
and I really like it here,
before I show you Room 5s alive,
I've got to tell you the values!

Trust, Honesty and consideration,
and always rely on Ms McDonald alliterations.

I wanna go back, I wanna go back, I wanna,  I wanna, I wanna go back to Hong Kong

Don't be upset it's not that scary,
as long as you pass Ms Clark in the Library.

Return your books, Return your books, Return, Return, your books. yeah

Actually, I think I've changed my mind,
this school is quite devine,
I wonder what I'll find, find, find
Yeah

You'll find some pencils here or there,
a few rubbers over there,
and if your lucky a desk or chair.

This school has been here since 1952,
Damn I need to tie my shoe,
Our best always is our school motto,
Jese why don't you just a photo.

W.I.T.S Walk away, ignore, tell someone
Say I statement dont through a tantrum.

I need to relax, I need to relax. I need, I need to relax

Hey there is an Ancient flax over there
lets go to morning tea and have some snacks.

We love this school, We love, We love this school. Yeah


So there you have it me and Jamie's Song.


Key
Blue-Amelia
Black-Jamie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment